Mercury Insurance Authorized Agent
Call Today! (650) 969-8445

Our agents are professionals with years of insurance experience. We pride ourselves on our reputation for total commitment to client needs.

What Happens if You're Hit by an Uninsured Driver?

Two Drivers Arguing After Traffic Accident

Although every driver in California is legally required to carry automobile insurance, that doesn’t mean every driver has legally required coverage. In the event that you have uninsured motorist coverage, you should have no trouble having your insurance company pay for damages to your car or any medical expenses that you may incur. Of course, if you don’t have uninsured motorist coverage, your only option may be to pursue a lawsuit against the perpetrator—but chances are they can’t afford to pay your expenses if they can’t afford to buy auto insurance.

To make sure you are protected from uninsured and underinsured motorists, contact Damberger’s Insurance Agency and explore our diverse auto insurance policies. Our Mountain View insurance agents can make sure you have the most comprehensive auto coverage at the most affordable rates. Call us toll-free at (866) 982-9181 to request additional information about our auto insurance policies.

How to Handle Auto Insurance if You Don't Have Your Own Car?

If you have access to a vehicle that belongs to a close friend or relative, you may be wondering whether or not you need your own insurance coverage. In most cases the owner’s insurance policy will cover uninsured drivers, but you will need to look at the policy or call the insurance company to find out. Coverage also depends on the amount of time you will be using the vehicle, and for what purposes. Watch this video for more information.

If you would like to speak with an insurance agent in Mountain View about auto insurance for yourself or a family member, call Damberger’s Insurance Agency today. For over 50 years we have helped drivers find the best rates on the best auto insurance policies. For additional information about our auto insurance coverage and rates, call us toll-free at (866) 982-9181.

CA Driving Laws: Are You Up to Date? [INFOGRAPHIC]

The California DMV regularly enacts new sets of driving laws. As a driver, keeping up with these changes is crucial if you want to avoid citations that could impact your auto insurance and even your license. In 2014, a major change came into effect for drivers under age 18—it became illegal for drivers in that age group to read or send texts while driving, even while using a hands-free device. There are also new fines for a variety of traffic violations. Not stopping at a stop sign, for example, will cost you $284. Damberger’s Insurance Agency reviews the newest DMV laws in this infographic. Our Mountain View auto insurance company can help you meet the state’s insurance requirements or obtain an SR-22 policy. Help educate other drivers about these changes by sharing this information. 


Busting Homeowner's Insurance Myths

Advisory service for debtors

Homeowner’s insurance is one of the most common types of personal liability insurance. Unfortunately, it’s also one of the least understood. There are a lot of myths and half-truths surrounding homeowner’s insurance, almost all of which can end up costing you a lot of money in the long run. To set the record straight and make sure you have the right policy for your needs, here is the truth behind some common homeowner’s insurance myths.

Replacement Cost

Most homeowners assume that anything lost in a fire or flood will be replaced with new items. However, the bulk of policies do not carry this clause, which is referred to as replacement cost. If not included in your homeowner’s insurance policy, losses will be valued at what they were worth in their condition before the accident. Check with your insurance agent about the replacement loss clause in your policy.

Flood Coverage

Speaking of flood damage, did you know that almost all homeowner’s policies exclude flood coverage? In most cases you will need to add flood coverage to your policy separately, either through your insurance provider or through a disaster insurance company. If you live in an area susceptible to flooding, your mortgage company may require this additional coverage.

Loss-of-Use Coverage

Homeowners also assume that if severe damage causes their home to be uninhabitable their insurance company will put them up in a hotel while the repairs are being done. However, this is not necessarily true of all insurance policies, as not all policies include a loss-of-use provision. If this is an important feature, make sure a loss-of-use provision is explicitly stated in your homeowner’s insurance policy.

For help understanding the ins and outs of homeowner’s insurance, call Damberger’s Insurance Agency. For over 50 years, our agents have helped homeowners in Mountain View secure the best prices and the best coverage for their needs. Visit our website to learn more about our homeowner’s insurance policies or call us at (866) 982-9181 to speak with one of our agents about your insurance needs.

Tips for Getting the Best Rates on Your Homeowner's Insurance Policy

Smiling Real Estate Agent with New Homeowners

Homeowner’s insurance is a necessity for everyone who purchases a home. Homeowner’s insurance might seem expensive, but it’s nothing compared to the financial calamity of repairing your home after a fire or flood on your own dime. There are also ways that you can reduce your monthly premium to make homeowner’s insurance more affordable. Use these tips to get the best rate on a homeowner’s insurance policy in Mountain View.

Boost Your Credit Score

One way to impress your insurer and likely lower your home insurance premiums is to boost your credit score. Be sure to check your credit report and take care of any errors before shopping around for a new homeowner’s insurance policy. And if you already have homeowner’s insurance, request your provider to reevaluate your policy at a later date when you’ve improved your credit score.

Carry Multiple Policies

Another easy way to reduce your homeowner’s insurance premiums is to carry multiple policies with the same insurance provider. Most insurance companies will offer discounts to customers who carry multiple policies, such as homeowner’s insurance, auto insurance, and disaster insurance coverage.

Increase Your Deductible

Depending on the level of risk you’re willing to assume, you can save a lot of money by simply going with a high-deductible policy. However, keep in mind that while you might save as much as 35 percent on monthly premium by boosting your deductible, you will be responsible for paying thousands of dollars more out of your own pocket before the insurance kicks in.

Let Damberger’s Insurance Agency in Mountain View, CA help you find the best rates on a homeowner’s insurance policy that perfectly meets your needs. Visit our website for more information about our insurance policies, or call us at (866) 982-9181 to speak with one of our knowledgeable insurance agents.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  . . . 14 15 16 17 18   Next
©2015 All Rights Reserved.